Thursday, November 19, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Samantha Kissel, Evergreen High School, Class of 2016


Today's featured senior is Samantha Kisiel, a 2016 senior at Evergreen High School!  This girl is smart, athletic AND beautiful...the whole package!  We had such a fantastic time at her session and I'm sooooo glad I had the opportunity to meet this incredible young lady.  Samantha, thank you for choosing me to be your senior photographer.  I wish you an amazing rest of your senior year and all the exciting stuff that comes after that! :)


Describe yourself in a tweet (140 characters or less): I am a fun, happy-go-lucky person.  My life revolves around basketball, but in my free time I love to live and laugh with family and friends.


What is your definition of beauty?: My definition of beauty is when someone is comfortable with themselves under any circumstance.  I think self confidence is the most beautiful beauty anybody can have.


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?:  American Kids by Kenny Chesney.


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?:  A teacher!

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?:  Mom and Dad.  Of course they do, I love them more than anything in the whole wide world!


Who is your favorite Disney princess?  Why?:  Cinderella because she makes the best of her situation and shows up the losers in her life.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: I would be in Florida with my family and boating.


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a deserted island, but at least I have my...
bed.


Share one last thing with us...
I play basketball, I plan to play in college and after that I'll see what life throws my way.


Model: Samantha Kisiel
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green
Hair & Assistant:  Jennifer Dean

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photography of a beautiful person, my granddaughter, Sam. All my love, Oma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!