Thursday, April 7, 2016

Denver Senior Photographer: Class of 2017 Model Team, 80's Themed Photo Shoot

You guys....it's April.  I seriously can't believe it and I can't believe all of my 2016 seniors will be graduating next month.  It's CRAZY!!  But, in an effort to not get too sappy, let's move right on past me gushing about how proud I am of all of them, how excited I am to be seeing their social media posts about where they have committed to go to college, etc, etc.  Sigh.  

So let's talk Class of 2017, shall we!?!!!!!!  I pulled together 3 of my Model Team members for a super fun styled photo shoot this last weekend.  And speaking of it being April, oh my word, we had the most GORGEOUS spring day for this shoot.  It was the absolute perfect day to be outside - sunshine, very little wind, warm but not too hot, and in pure Denver fashion, no humidity.  Ideal.

I kind of hate to admit it (because it makes me sound old), but I grew up in the 80's.  I had the most fun shopping for and styling this photo shoot.  I felt like I was dressing teenager Stacey...although I was NEVER this cool.  I could not have hand picked 3 more perfect models for this shoot.  Myriah, Emma, and Ally were incredible and sooooo much fun!  And can I please give the biggest shout out to Nicole Toledo (make-up artist) and Jennifer Dean (hair stylist) for their brilliance!?!!!  For real, they knocked it out of the park on this one and I'm so proud to be on the same team as such talented and wonderful women.

So without further ado, here are my 80's girls!!!... :)






























































Models: Ally Keeling, Lakewood High School
Myriah Pitt, Golden High School
Emma Markovich, Golden High School
Photographer: Stacey Kyler, www.staceykyler.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Sophia Beierle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!