Friday, April 11, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Fashion Friday (Overalls Are Baaaaack!!)


It's Fashion Friday and sometimes I just get in the mood to do something a little out of the box and fun. :)  Kenzie, Allison and Becky are three of my rock star 2015 Senior Models and agreed to help me show you some of the many ways you can wear overalls, which are most definitely one of the hottest trends for this spring/summer!

Meet Kenzie!! This beauty will be a 2015 senior at Denver School of the Arts.  I don't know about you, but the beach is calling my name right about now.  Absolutely love how these overall shorts paired with a colorful and fun printed bandeau is the perfect look for the beach!



Introducing Becky, who will be a 2015 senior at Evergreen H.S.  Becky is rocking two of my favorite things...turquoise and overalls.  Again, we paired this with a fun printed crop top, which is also an extremely popular trend for this summer!




And finally, meet Allison!!  Allison will also be a 2015 senior at Evergreen H.S.  Personally, this is probably my favorite outfit.  I love the long skinny jean overall paired with the punk graphic tee and a colorful bandeau.  The high top heels are such a fun flare to finish this look off!



Who knew that overalls could be chic?  Coupled with a heel and fun, sparkly accessories (my favorite is gold), you can rock a night on the town.  Again, we paired this outfit with a cute crop top.



 Still sticking with the overall theme, yet another big trend this year is mixing denims like you see on Becky.  Folding down your overalls will totally change up your look!



Last but certainly not least, a casual but cute dressed up overall.  This is the perfect look for going out with your girlfriends to dinner or the mall!



So there you go!  Six totally different ways to wear your overalls this spring and summer.  To find overalls similar to the ones you've seen here...

Long skinny overalls: Nordstrom BP
Jean overall shorts: Pac Sun and H&M
Turquoise overall shorts: Pac Sun

I'd love to see the outfits you put together with your overalls.  Tag @staceykylerseniors on Instagram so I can check them out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!