Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Bailey Lenart, Peak to Peak Charter School


Holy moly.  Well, to say that I've been a big, huge blogging slacker would be a monstrosity of an understatement.  To all of you who stop by on a regular basis and have been disappointed by my lack of new posts over the last couple weeks, I AM SO SORRY!  For real.  The bulk of the Class of 2015 senior season is over.  I cry myself to sleep over this.  Haha.  Well, no, but I am truly bummed.  This season of seniors has been the best of the best.  I've had the most amazing time getting to know each and every one of them and my heart bursts with all the gratitude I feel for making this the most incredible year yet!

And speaking of the best of the best.  Please allow me to introduce you to Ms. Bailey Lenart.  Bailey is a senior at Peak to Peak Charter School in Lafayette, Colorado.  You can look at her images and just see her genuine, sweet, and absolutely infectious personality.  And after meeting her parents, you know immediately that she comes by it honestly.  :)  Bailey was so much fun to photograph...she is gorgeous, has the most stunning eyes, and that hair...oh my word!!!  Love.

Bailey, hugs to you and your wonderful family.  It was truly an honor to photograph your senior pictures.  Thank you for choosing me!!









Model: Bailey Lenart, Peak to Peak Charter School
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA: Make-Up by Heather B  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Denise Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!