Friday, April 15, 2016

Denver Senior Photographer: Colorado Session | Emily Jones | Lakewood High School | Class of 2016

Happy Friday, friends!!  So I've told you before that Colorado sessions are my very favorite.  I love winter, I love shooting in the snow, and I really love that the girls break out of the norm of what senior photos should be and do something fun and different!  I always secretly hope that it snows during the shoot.  Emily felt the same way and she was really hoping it would snow for her late March Colorado session.  Well, we both got our wish...and in a MAJOR way!!  Hahaha.  Usually our snow is dry, light and fluffy.  Not this time.  Not. At. All.  It came down hard, was sooooooo wet, and was accompanied by some serious wind.  But I have to tell you, Emily handled it with some incredible grace and the very best attitude.  You can pout over the situation or you can just have fun with it and Emily had a blast!!  (And that comes through loud and clear in her images.)  If I'm being honest, this shoot will go down as the worst conditions I've ever shot in, but at the same time I'll remember it forever as one of my favorites and most fun. 

Emily, you are just the best.  It has been so fun meeting and getting to know you this year.  I'm so excited for you and your college career at CSU.  They are lucky to have you. :)













Ok, I had to include this one because it really gives you an accurate understanding of the conditions.  Haha!! :) ...



























Model: Emily Jones, Lakewood High School
Photographer: Stacey Kyler, www.staceykyler.com
MUA: Alli Beach  www.alli-b.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Alison Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!