Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Madi | Cherry Creek H.S. | Class of 2014




Hello!  I want to introduce you to Madi, a 2014 senior at Cherry Creek High School.  I was SO excited when I first talked to Madi and heard that she wanted to do a Conceptual session with me.  The Conceptual session is a standard senior session PLUS more of an editorial style shoot with a theme, props, etc.  While talking to Madi, I quickly discovered that she loved everything vintage, so we decided to play that up for her Conceptual shoot.  Madi's professional hair and make-up as well as our choices for her fashion and wardrobe all came together beautifully.  Her images turned out exactly like I could see in my mind and I was so thrilled with how they all turned out!  Enjoy!! 







xoxo,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!