Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Becca | Evergreen H.S. | Class of 2014


I have serious hair envy.  For real.  If you've been following me on Instagram, you'll know that I attempted this color of hair a few years ago.  Haha.  Let's just say that it's way better suited for Becca!!  Her hair looks so fantastic with her gorgeous complexion and skin tone!

I so loved this session with Becca.  She is such a natural in front of the camera.  Here is a little behind the scenes shot from our session.  Be sure to follow along on Instagram (@staceykylerseniors) for all kinds of behind the scenes images as well as fashion tips and tricks and senior sneak peeks!


Amazing, Becca...seriously.


I love this photo.  She reminds me so much of a Disney princess in this image.



 Thank you SO much, Becca, for choosing me to be your photographer!!  

xoxo, Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!