Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Josie Pfaff | Clear Creek High School | Class of 2015



Today's senior feature is the absolutely precious Josie Pfaff.  Josie is a senior at Clear Creek High School.  She's amazing...smart, incredible personality, warm, and just gorgeous inside and out.  And she loves her dog the way I love my girls. :)  Our entire team had such an incredible time with Josie and her Mom...they are the kind of people I feel blessed to have met.  Josie, thank you a million times over for choosing me to be your senior photographer.  It truly was my honor!!









Model: Josie Pfaff
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA: Tasha Green
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Tami Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Gorge as photos of a gorgeous girl, inside and out! Love you Josie! (Aunt Farra)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!