Monday, July 4, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: 4TH OF JULY AMERICANA THEME SHOOT


Happy 4th of July, friends!!!  I have been wanting to do an Americana themed shoot for years now and somehow the opportunity has always escaped me.  This year, however, we made it happen and I am soooo glad we did!  I used two of my Class of 2017 Model Team members - Sydney Starkey from Golden High School and Dominica Garcia from Lakewood High School.  They were so perfect for this shoot and I'm so proud of them for the way they pulled off the "characters" I wanted them to portray.  And because they hiked up (and down!) a huge mountainside in really high heels. :)  I was also so grateful to have Alli B. with me the entire day.  Alli did all the hair and make-up as well as assisted me on the shoot - so she pretty much rocks at everything she does.   

These pictures pretty much sum up for me what it means to be a high school girl in Colorado - young and free.  We are so so blessed.  There are so many things about day to day life in America that we take for granted.  I'm so proud to live in an amazing, free country like ours.  I hope you all spend some time today really looking around you at the beauty and the freedoms you have and find yourself being truly grateful.  Happy birthday, America!!! 





























Models:  Sydney Starkey (Golden H.S.) and Dominica Garcia (Lakewood H.S.)
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
Hair & Make-Up Artist:  Allison Beach  www.alli-b.com
Stylist:  Stacey Kyler
Photo Assistant: Allison Beach

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!