Friday, July 15, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: ALLY KEELING | LAKEWOOD HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


Oh my goodness.  I am so excited that I get to post Ally Keeling's session for you today!  Ally is a Class of 2017 senior at Lakewood High School.  I truly adore this young lady.  She is kind and funny and sarcastic (which I LOVE) and it has been such a joy for me to get to know her this summer.  As part of the 2017 Model Team, I've had the true honor of photographing her 3 times so far and it just keeps getting better.  Ally, you're the real deal and I can't wait to see all the amazing things in your future.  Hugs, friend!




































































Model:  Ally Keeling, Lakewood High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Nicole Toledo  www.nicoletoledomakeupartistry.com
Hair Stylist:  Allison Beach  www.alli-b.com
Photo Assistant: Alison Valdez

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!