Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Kathryn Adams, Golden High School, Class of 2016


Today's featured senior is Kathryn Adams from Golden High School.  Kathryn has the best sense of humor and we had such a great time on her shoot.  Kathryn, I hope you see the beauty that you are the way we see you.  You have so much to offer this world and it's so exciting to know that this is just the beginning.  I'm so honored that you chose me to be your senior photographer!! :)


Describe yourself in a tweet (140 characters or less): I have spent half my life in New Zealand, half in the US.  I love to travel and explore new places.  I'm definitely not a girly girl, I would say I'm pretty down to Earth and low maintenance. :)


What is your definition of beauty?: My definition of beauty is being comfortable and confident in who you are, no matter what you look like.

What's your best joke/pun?: What's brown and sticky?  A stick.


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: A veterinarian, like every other 5 year old.

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?: My first word was hot, and yes, I would say it says a lot about who I am today. lol.


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: Mulan because she is brave, selfless,  independent, and proved to China that women are just as important, worthy, and smart as men.

If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in?  Why?: Slytherin, because I am witty, independent, and I have goals in life to be great.

Finish this sentence...I may be stuck on a deserted island, but at least I have my... 
life.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?  With who?  Doing what?: I would be in New Zealand, on the beach with my friends, tanning and swimming.

Share one last thing with us... I play lacrosse, I want to be a human rights lawyer, and I love food!



Model: Kathryn Adams
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green
Hair & Assistant:  Jennifer Dean

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!