Thursday, October 1, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Cambria Gorman, Golden High School, Class of 2016


Today's featured senior is Cambria Gorman from Golden High School!  You guys, I love, love, love this sweet girl.  She's one of those that I wouldn't mind keeping as my very own (in a totally non-creepy way).  Cambria, you are such a precious young lady and are absolutely gorgeous as well.  I'm so honored that you chose me to be your senior photographer.  I can't wait to see all the wonderful things that happen in this lifetime for you, girl!! :)








Model: Cambria Gorman
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!