Thursday, October 29, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Emily Murphy, Evergreen High School, Class of 2016


Helloooo!  It's been a while since I've been here to blog.  I've spent the last 3 weeks out of state visiting family and friends.  It was such a wonderful break, but I'm excited to be back and connecting with all of you again.  Today's features senior is Emily Murphy, a 2016 senior at Evergreen High School!  The best way to describe Emily is to have you read her description of herself below.  I literally couldn't have put words to her any better than that.  She truly is "caring, considerate, kind, and cheerful."  She's so much fun to be around and just radiates joy from the inside out.  Emily, you are a stunning human being and I am so honored to have met you and to have had the opportunity to be your senior photographer!  I am soooooo excited for the winter portion of your Colorado session!! 


Describe yourself in a tweet (140 characters or less): I would say I am caring, considerate, kind, and cheerful.  I love to laugh and am constantly smiling.  I am a very southern soul and love country music.  However, I adore the snow as well.  I am a very family and friend based person, and do not like being alone.  I love o explore and go on adventures in this beautiful state we live in.  At first people would assume I am shy, but once they get to know me, I am really crazy.


What is your definition of beauty?: My definition of beauty is someone who is confident with themselves.  Once they see the true beauty in themselves they can bring out beauty in others.  Beauty to me is something from the soul, that shows not in appearance, but in a kind attitude.  A beautiful person is considerate and caring to those around them.

What's your best joke/pun?: I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger.  Then it hit me.


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: I wanted to be a cowgirl.  I always wanted to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.  I loved horses and hats.

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?: I used to sing before I could talk.  This does say something about me as a person today because I still love to sing along to the radio and love music.


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: My favorite Disney princess is Ariel.  This is because she's a mermaid, like how much cooler can you get?  She gets to live in the ocean with all the sea creatures.  She is just fantastic.

If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in?  Why?: I would be in Gryffindor.  That way I could be friends with Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

Finish this sentence...I may be stuck on a deserted island, but at least I have my... 
Birkenstocks.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?  With who?  Doing what?: I would be in Hawaii.  This is because it is absolutely the most beautiful place I have ever been.  It is the perfect combination of the greenest mountains and beaches.  I would like to travel there with my sister, Elle, so we could go paddle boarding and hike to waterfalls.

What song would give us the greatest insight into you?:  Any song by Taylor Swift.  I love all her songs and she was a huge role model to me when I was growing up.  Her songs are very true to real life and connect to me.


Share one last thing with us... I am involved with Younglife and love the people I have met through it.  I also love to watch sports like hockey and football, it is something I really enjoy to do with my family.


Model: Emily Murphy
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Assistant:  Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!