Monday, September 12, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: EMILY MORLOCK | EVERGREEN HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


Happy Monday, friends!  I'm looking out my window as I sit here in my office and noticing the signs of fall...the leaves are starting to change, the air is a little cooler, and of course I just spent all of Sunday afternoon watching football.  YES!!  I remember when I was a kid and I would watch my Dad go crazy over sports on tv and I just couldn't understand it.  I mean, it's not like they could hear him yelling from the living room.  And I'm pretty sure the coaches didn't need his "advice" on how to coach the team.  But you guys, I am my father's daughter.  I do it.  All of it.  I scare the dogs with my yelling.  It's a tad ridiculous and I don't even care.  I'm a football fan and proud of it. :)

Today I'm so honored to share with you the full session of Emily Morlock, a senior at Evergreen High School.  Emily is amazing.  She is mature, a great conversationalist, and her confidence is inspiring.  She is so unbelievably beautiful and fun to photograph.  Emily, THANK YOU for choosing me to be your senior photographer!!!











































































Model: Emily Morlock, Evergreen High School
Photographer: Stacey Kyler www.staceykyler.com
HMUA:  Allison Beach  www.alli-b.com
Photo Assistant: Sophia Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!