Tuesday, September 20, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: JASMINE ANDERSON | CONIFER HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


Helloooo!  I hope all of you are having an amazing day and enjoying what appears to potentially be our last super warm week of summer.  (Although it is Denver, so you just never know, right!?!  It could snow next week or be 90 degrees.)  It's an adventure and we like it that way. :)  So I've been taking this online class recently that has taught me a TON about a myriad of business principles.  One random thing that I learned is that in the blogging world it is really (really) good to blog consistently....as in the same day and time every single week.  I had NO IDEA!  So for those of you who pop in here and check out this blog on a regular basis, you will be happy to know that I will now be posting each Tuesday at -- or as close to as possible -- 2PM mountain time.  Yay!  So for all of you type A personalities who like things a certain "way" and predictable, there you have it.  Done and done. :)

For my first blog post on this new and improved schedule, it is such an honor to be featuring my friend, Jasmine Anderson.  Jasmine attends Conifer High School and you guys, this girl is the bomb.  She loves her some Comic Con and Harry Potter.  You'll see down towards the bottom that she wears a couple Captain America shirts.  Personally, I think she has her own version of super hero qualities going on.  This girl just lights up a room.  She squeals when she's happy and her joy and energy are contagious.  Jasmine, you are the BEST and I truly had the most incredible time working with you.  I wish you a life full of joy and success.  Hugs, darlin. :)




















































































Model: Jasmine Anderson, Conifer High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Allison Beach www.alli-b.com
Hair Stylist:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Sophia Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!