Tuesday, October 4, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: EMMA ARMSTRONG | MULLEN HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


Hello from the mountains of Montana!  I am off enjoying some amazing R&R after an incredible senior season, but wanted to make sure and keep the blog posts coming for you.  I'm going to keep the personal side of my writing short and simple today so I can get back to lounging on the couch and riding some horses, but if you are interested in following along with my cowgirl fun, you can see more on my personal instagram account - @staceykyler - or my snapchat - staceykyler.  YeeHaw!

Today I'm so very excited to feature my sweet friend, Emma Armstrong, a Class of 2017 senior at Mullen High School.  I wish every single one of you could meet this girl.  She is so real, straight-forward, and absolutely HILARIOUS!  We truly had the best time during her session and I came away feeling like she and her Mom were more like friends to me than clients.  Emma, you are amazing.  You are so special and beautiful and I hope you keep your zest for life forever...a lot of lucky people will be impacted by you if you do.  Thanks for letting me be one of them and thank you for choosing me to be your senior photographer.  I genuinely can't wait until your winter session...yayyyy!!!!!











































































Model: Emma Armstrong, Mullen High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA: Nicole Toledo  www.nicoletoledomakeupartistry.com
Hair Stylist:  Allison Beach www.alli-b.com
Photo Assistant: Sophia Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!