Tuesday, October 11, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: MYRIAH PITT | GOLDEN HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another senior feature here on the blog!  Today I'm so excited to introduce you to Myriah Pitt, a Class of 2016 senior at Golden High School.  Myriah is part of my Class of 2016 model team so I have had the opportunity to really get to know her and I'm telling you, she's THE BEST.  She's genuinely so sweet, kind, and SO. MUCH. FUN.  Myriah, girl, I am proud to know you.  I'm proud of the young woman that you are and I sure am glad that I have the honor of being a small part of this incredible time in your life.  I literally cannot wait for your winter session!!!!





















































































Model: Myriah Pitt, Golden High School
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
Hair Stylist:  Allison Beach  www.alli-b.com
Photo Assistant: Sophia Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!