Tuesday, October 25, 2016

DENVER SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHER: GRACE MACHOVINA | GOLDEN HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2017


I am seriously sooooooooo excited to share Grace Machovina's senior session with you today!  Grace is a senior at Golden H.S. and MAN ALIVE was she fun to photograph!!  She is unbelievably sweet and kind, but she's also really funny and easy-going.  When she first booked her session with me, I couldn't get it out of my mind that she had a face PERFECT for a 70's look, so I asked her if she would let me style her for a couple quick looks at the end of her session.  She kindly agreed and you can see those pics down at the bottom of this post. :)  Grace, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for choosing me to be your senior photographer.  You're amazing, girl!!!






































































































Model: Grace Machovina, Golden High School
Photographer: Stacey Kyler www.staceykyler.com
HMUA:  Allison Beach  www.alli-b.com
Photo Assistant: Sophia Beierle

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!