Monday, June 9, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: 2015 Senior Model Makayla Markey Introduction


I can't believe today wraps up all of my 2015 Senior Model introductions!!  I've said it before, but I'm so blown away by the incredible young women on my team this year.  They are not only beautiful, but so smart, athletic, talented and motivated.  

Today I get the honor of introducing you to Makayla, who will be a 2015 senior at Golden High School.  As you can tell from her interview answers below, Makayla is an athlete, playing both soccer and softball.  She is so much fun to be around and I've enjoyed all of our photo shoots together!!  Makayla, I can't wait for your senior session later this month!!  


Q: What do you like to spend your free time doing?
A: I've played soccer since I was 4 and I play softball for the Colorado Outlaws (you know!)!  I have been volunteering at the Denver Zoo for the past four summers and am so grateful for the wonderful experiences that I've gained through the Zoo Crew program.


Q: Paint me a picture of what your life will be like at age 30.
A: In college I'll study biology and psychology so that by the time I finish school I can land my first job at an animal behavioral research company that I was an intern at throughout college.  I'll travel the world studying animals and making ground-breaking discoveries.  Later, I'll settle down, marry the man of my dreams and start a family in a little mountain town.  (Oh, and I will absolutely be a PTA kinda mom.)



Q: If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
A: If I were an animal I think I'd want to be a Malaysian Tapir!  Mostly because they are absolutely adorable and I fell in love the first time I saw one!!


Q: Describe your perfect date night.
A: I would love nothing more than simply to watch the sun set with someone special and slow dance in the car headlights to a good ol' classic love song.


Q: What are your three favorite restaurants in the Denver area?
A: P.F. Changs, Outback Steakhouse, and any place that sells fried pickles!


Q: What has been your favorite thing about working with Stacey Kyler thus far?
A: Shooting with Stacey is always such a blast!  She never fails to be so much fun to be around!  She's always so helpful and makes the whole shoot laid back and fun!


Q: If you could give advice to the girls who are going to be freshman in high school next year, what would it be?
A: In the words of Ferris Bueller, my favorite quote from my favorite movie, "Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around for a while, you could miss it."  So make sure to enjoy the little things because sometimes the little things turn out to be the big things!


Model: Makayla Markey
MUA: Heather Baker www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!