Monday, June 2, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: 2015 Senior Model Abby O'Neill Introduction


Today I have the privilege of introducing you to 2015 Senior Model, Abby O'Neill!!  Abby will be a senior at Evergreen High School and I just love her style and confidence.  We have some incredible things planned for her senior session later in June and I can't wait!!!!  Abby, you are a rock star...so beautiful, so much talent, but with such a humble confidence.  I'm so proud to have you on my Model Team this year!!



Q: What do you like to spend your free time doing?
A: Evergreen High School Pom Team.

Q: Paint me a picture of what your life will be like at age 30.
A: At the age of 30 I like to imagine that I will have graduated from college and been on a professional dance team.  Maybe I'll be married with two kids, but I know I will have plenty of dogs!  I would love to live in Chicago or San Diego.

Q: Pretend you wrote a book and you have to write your biography for the back cover.  What would it say?
A: I am small and full of energy.  I have won three state championships on my dance team.  I'm extremely passionate about dance.  I am an animal lover. 


Q: If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
A: If I were an animal I would be a lion, hands down.  Lions are the greatest animal ever.  I would love to be king of the food chain.  Plus lions are so beautiful and majestic.

Q: Describe your perfect date night.
A: My perfect date night would be something outside, maybe a hike or even a trip to the zoo! 

 

 Q: What are your three favorite restaurants in the Denver area?
A: Willow Creek, Simms Steak House, Yard House.

Q: What has been your favorite thing about working with Stacey Kyler thus far?
A: My favorite thing about working with Stacey was definitely the paint fight.  That day was so bitter cold, but it was so much fun!


 Q: If you could give advice to the girls who are going to be freshman in high school next year, what would it be?
A: My advice for incoming freshman girls is, be yourself.  There is a lot of styles in the world and just because no one else has a fun and funky style at school doesn't mean you can't.  My biggest regret was trying to blend in my first year of high school.  There is nothing wrong with standing out.  Own it!

Model: Abby O'Neill
MUA: Heather Baker www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!