Friday, June 13, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Your Biggest Worry Has Been Solved!


I get a lot of questions from my clients and my goal as your photographer is to not just provide you with vague answers and then send you off on your own to figure it out, but to give you solutions.  Since professional hair and make-up artists are already provided for your session, questions about that have already been eliminated.  Now, the #1 question I get is about what to wear.  Because let's be honest, your senior pictures are a big deal and you want to look GREAT.  

If you follow my Instagram account @staceykylerseniors, you know that I do a Fashion Friday posts every week and you've probably learned that most clothing looks very different in photos than it does in real life.  Because of this, it's important to know how to choose photo-ready outfits that accentuate your best features!  Sound confusing and overwhelming?  It can be!

SOLUTION: I am so incredibly happy to announce to you that Tasha Green is now a personal stylist for Stacey Kyler Seniors!!  Tasha has been a stylist for over 10 years and trained in New York with a major designer.  She's amazing and you will absolutely love her!  She is now available to shop with you and help you develop your unique look.  

You can now breathe a sigh of relief...your "what do I wear?" fear has just been resolved.  YES!

If you are interested in booking a shopping date with Tasha or would like to learn more details, you can contact me at stacey@staceykyler.com or give me a call at 303-453-9386.  Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!