Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Allison Marti, Evergreen High School, Class of 2015

Yayyy!  It's that time of the year when I get to start featuring senior sessions on the blog.  I love featuring sessions because you really get to see each girl's personality come out through the entire series of photos.  Each session is so unique and specific to that senior, which is one of my absolute favorite parts of what I do.  

Allison will be a 2015 senior at Evergreen High School and wanted to do something outdoorsy and by the water.  I absolutely loved the variety of what she brought for wardrobe choices and I think they showcase her personality to a T.  Allison might be a cute, tiny little package on the outside, but she is larger than life and has one of the best laughs EVER.  I hope you enjoy her feature!  (Oh, and GO CARDINALS!!)  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!