Thursday, July 24, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Becky Tullberg, Evergreen High School, Class of 2015


Good morning!  My husband Will and I had an amazing time on vacation in Ireland and I'm feeling rejuvenated and excited to be back at work and working with the most amazing clients in the world!!!    Today I am excited to feature the very beautiful Becky Tullberg from Evergreen High School.  This girl.  She is absolutely precious and I just adore her.  Becky did a phenomenal job picking out her wardrobe, showing great variety, but all reflecting her own personality and style.  Jennifer and Tasha did such a great job (as they always do!) giving Becky a natural, but still glamorous look!  (And p.s. we had to cancel Becky's first session because of rain, so we ended up doing a morning session instead.  I wish I looked this gorgeous if I had to arrive for hair and make-up at 6am!!!)









Model: Becky Tullberg
MUA: Tasha Green
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Tami Courtney
Senior Photographer: Stacey Kyler www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!