Friday, July 4, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Kelsey Wheeler, Golden High School, Class of 2015


Happy 4th of July!!!  I am so honored to feature Kelsey's senior session on the blog today.  To answer the question that I'm sure most of you are wondering, yes, she is absolutely as precious and sweet as she looks in her images.  Kelsey, THANK YOU for choosing me to be your photographer.  I had the best time with you and I'm so glad we're friends now!!  You are so so beautiful and I can't wait to hear what you decide to do with your life after high school...but I'm pretty certain you'll be amazing at it, whatever you decide!! :)







Model: Kelsey Wheeler
Photographer: Stacey Kyler 
MUA: Tasha Green
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!