Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Gabrielle Fick, Golden High School, Class of 2015


Today is so fun for me.  I get the privilege of featuring the stunning Gabrielle's senior session.  Gabrielle had a very specific vision for her photos...she wanted meadows, mountains, wild flowers and a very carefree, natural feel to reflect her personality.  I am so so happy with how our visions combined came together!  And then, to really top it off, she asked if she could bring her dog along.  Ummm, I love dogs almost as much as humans so YES!!!  The images with her dog truly make my heart melt and now I'm ready to schedule our next photo shoot of Will and I just so I can take pics with our dogs like this!! :)

Gabrielle, thank you soooooo much for allowing me the honor of photographing your senior pictures, but also getting to know you over these last few months.  You are precious, girl!! :)









Model: Gabrielle Fick
Photographer: Stacey Kyler
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!