Monday, July 28, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Anya Dushinski, Golden High School, Class of 2015


Sometimes things just work out in such a way where I get to photograph a client on numerous occasions.  I met Anya when she and her friend, Jasmine, did a friend photo shoot their sophomore year.  Anya then became one of my 2015 Senior Models, so I've been able to work with her a lot over the past 6 months or so.  At this point, we're well past the client-photographer relationship and are friends.  I absolutely adore her.  Anya, don't ever lose your incredible confidence, your love of and kindness to other people, and that one-of-a-kind sense of humor.  You are so special and I can't wait to see the difference you make in this world and the lives of the people lucky enough to spend it with you!!









Model: Anya Dushinski
MUA: Tasha Green
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Denise Jacobson
Photographer: Stacey Kyler www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!