Monday, September 15, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Alli Makowski, Evergreen High School, Class of 2015


Today's senior feature is the absolutely gorgeous Alli Makowski!  Alli is a 2015 senior at Evergreen High School and girl has STYLE.  I'm pretty sure I embarrassed myself when I did some kind of happy dance at the sight of this dress she brought.  And then just wait until you scroll down and see the photos of her in the hat...STUNNING.  I just love when girls are willing to break outside the norm a bit and do something unique and different.  The results are always worth it!!!  Alli, you are precious and I had such a wonderful time at your session!!!  :) 








Model: Alli Makowski
MUA: Make-Up by Heather B  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Jennifer Dean
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!