Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Bailey Smith, Evergreen High School, Class of 2015


I have another featured senior for you today!!  Bailey Smith is a 2015 senior at Evergreen High School.  This one here is my kind of girl. :)  She loves sparkles, sequins, pink and all things girly.  But my favorite part about her is how she comes alive when she climbs in the water to swim.  It's where she belongs and you can just tell it's where she feels most like herself.  I get this.  I too am a girly girl, but put my hair in a ponytail and running shoes on my feet and you'll see the real me...the girl who fights for what she wants and pushes herself beyond what anyone thinks she's capable of doing.  Bailey really did re-inspire my love for what I do with photography.  I capture beauty...but beauty looks so different on every single girl.  Beauty is figuring out who you are and then fighting for it and being the very best you that you can be.  It's such an honor that I get to capture that kind of true beauty in these girls.

Bailey, I am so excited for you and your future.  I'm proud of the decisions you are making and can't wait to hear where you decide to go!! :):)  Thank you for choosing me to be your senior photographer!  









Model: Bailey Smith
MUA: Make-Up by Heather B  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jade Darrough  www.jadedarroughbeauty.com
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!