Thursday, September 4, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Katie Miears, Conifer High School, Class of 2015


It's senior session feature time again!  (I'm on a roll this week!)  :)  Please meet the absolutely adorable and charming, Katie Miears.  Katie is a 2015 senior at Conifer High School and is an athlete and a dancer.  We had such a wonderful time getting to know her and shooting her senior photos.  Katie, thank you girl for choosing me to be your senior photographer!  I am so excited for you and I hope that you have an amazing senior year!! 







Model: Katie Miears
MUA:  Alli Beach
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Tami Courtney
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!