Friday, September 19, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Leah Hensley, Wheat Ridge High School, Class of 2015


What an incredible week!!  5 days and 5 senior features.  Goodness I love my job!  I can't think of a better way to finish off a week than the beautiful, fresh face of Ms. Leah Hensley.  Leah is a 2015 senior at Wheat Ridge High School and even more sweet than she is beautiful...so that's saying a lot...obviously. :)  Leah, I feel so blessed to have met you and your family and I'm incredibly grateful that you chose me to be your senior photographer.  Hugs, girl!! 










Model: Leah Hensley
MUA: Make-Up by Heather B  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Jennifer Dean
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!