Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Lauren Williams, D'Evelyn High School, Class of 2016


Today's featured senior is the beautiful Lauren Williams from D'Evelyn High School.  I met Lauren for the first time last year when she came for her sister's preview session and I knew then that I was excited for the day I would get to photograph her too!  I just love this girl and her spirit...she goes after what she wants and doesn't hold back.  She is an athlete and just an all around awesome person. Lauren, I LOVED our session.  Thank you for choosing me to be your senior photographer. :)


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): I am ver passionate and hard-working.  Love to be outside with friends and family!!


What is your definition of beauty?: Confidence with a smile. :)


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: "Yellow" by Coldplay


What's your best joke/pun?: Fun facts...1. You can't sneeze with your eyes open.  2. You can't breathe through your nose with your tongue out.  3. You just tried number two.


What's the greatest board game ever invented?: Life


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: 
A princess.


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: Jasmine.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: Three Lakes, WI waterskiing.


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... 
...food.


Share one last thing with us... I love to run and water ski. :)


Model: Lauren Williams
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Heather Baker  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair & Assistant:  Jennifer Dean

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!