Friday, November 6, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Natasha Wells, Denver School of the Arts, Class of 2016


Happy Friday, friends!!  Today I am so excited to have Ms. Natasha Wells as the featured senior!!  Natasha is a 2016 senior at Denver School of the Arts.  It will take you about .16 seconds of looking at her photos to see that she is a dancer.  I won't lie...I was in heaven photographing Natasha.  I would give her a pose example and she would make it look even better than I imagined.  And then you add on the fact that she's absolutely adorable, humble, kind, funny and just an all around incredible young lady and it was one of my favorite photo shoots of all time.  We had such a great time.  Natasha, you are amazing, girl.  I am so honored that you chose me to be your senior photographer and I can't wait to get to come to a performance and see you dance!!  Hugs!


Describe yourself in a tweet (140 characters or less): Dance is what made me who I am today... An athlete and an artist.


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?:  The first thing I wanted to be was a professional dancer.  Ever since I watched the Colorado Ballet's "The Nutcracker," I have always dreamed of being the Sugarplum fairy. Since then, I have been dancing and training to become that professional dancer I truly strive to be.


What were your first words?  Do they say anything about the person you are today?:  My first word was mom.  My mom is the most important person in my life.  I am the person I am today because of her.


Who is your favorite Disney princess?  Why?:  My favorite Disney princess is Ariel because I love mermaids and I have always felt a deep connection with the ocean.  Ariel, after wanting to be someone else, realizes the most important thing is to be herself, so she wanted to be back to herself, back to the ocean.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?  With who?  Doing what?:  I would be in Thailand with my sister and exploring by going to temples, riding elephants, and visiting sanctuaries.


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in?  Why?:  Gryffindor, because they are fiery.  They are fighters and they like to stand up for themselves and others.


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a deserted island, but at least I have my...
family.


What is your definition of beauty?:  Beauty is when you can see someone's true spirit within oneself.


What is the greatest board game ever invented?:  Clue



Share one last thing with us...  Dance is my passion and i have dedicated my life for the last 12 years to dance.  I'm not very outgoing but when I'm performing I'm a totally different person.  That's how I like to express myself, through movement.  After high school I plan on going to college, either in California or NYC, to become a professional dancer and further to be a part of a dance company.


Model: Natasha Wells
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Allison Beach  http://alli-b.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Assistant:  Tami Courtney

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!