Friday, May 30, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: 2015 Senior Model Kerrigan Esses Introduction


Happy Friday, friends!!  Today I'd like to introduce you to the incredibly adorable Kerrigan Esses.  Kerrigan is a member of my 2015 Senior Model Team and attends Cherry Creek High School.  She is absolutely as cute and spunky as she looks in her photos.  Kerrigan, I am so happy to have you on the Team this year and I can't wait for your senior session later this summer!!



Q to Kerrigan: Paint me a picture of what your life will be like at age 30.
A: I see myself being a physician's assistant after college with kids!


Q: If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
A: I would love to be a panda because they are fun, lovable and cuddly.


Q: Describe your perfect date night.
A: A nice dinner out and then a movie and cuddling. 


 Q: Pretend you wrote a book and you have to write your biography for the back cover.  What would it say?
A: I am a very outgoing person and I love making people smile.  I like to be optimistic even in the met stressful situations.  I really like helping people with their problems and making them feel better. 


Q: What are your three favorite restaurants in the Denver area?
A: La Fogata, Chili's, and The Imperial.


Q: What do you like to spend your free time doing?
A: Varsity cheer.


 Q: If you could give advice to the girls who are going to be freshman in high school next year, what would it be?
A: Stay as calm as possible when you have tons of homework!  Also get involved. 



Model: Kerrigan Esses
MUA: Tasha Green
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Melia Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!