Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Kerrigan Esses, Cherry Creek High School Class of 2015


Good morning!!  I'm super excited to feature Kerrigan here on the blog this morning!  I could seriously package her and her spunky personality up and take her with me everywhere.  I love her energy and the way she says exactly what she's thinking.  Kerrigan, you are absolutely beautiful and I am so honored to be your senior photographer.  It was amazing to see you again last night for your order session and I can't wait to get all of your incredible products in!!!! Yay!!






Model: Kerrigan Esses
MUA: Make-Up by Heather B www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Tami Courtney
Photographer: Stacey Kyler www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!