Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Dana Speiser, Golden High School, Class of 2015


It's Wednesday, friends, and we are halfway through another week!  I feel like time is just flying by and another senior season is quickly wrapping up.  I'm not ready for it to be over yet!!  This is my favorite time of year, primarily because I get to spend all of my time with wonderful people like Dana.  Dana is a 2015 senior at Golden High School.  She is smart, classy, and clearly gorgeous.  We have a mutual love for great restaurants and we both have a flair for the dramatic (like being in plays and musicals), so we got along great!!! :)  Dana, I loved your downtown Denver senior session and I'm so glad you chose me to be your photographer!!









Model: Dana Speiser
MUA: Tasha Green
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Jennifer Dean
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!