Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Drew Bruegman, Arvada West High School, Class of 2016


Today's senior feature is one of my absolute favorites EVER.  Please meet the gorgeous and radiant Drew Bruegman, a 2016 senior at Arvada West High School.  While she may initially come across as quiet, her heart and beautiful spirit are felt immediately.  She is smart, creative, kind, and full of so much joy.  Drew, you are so special.  It was such an honor to get to know you better and get to document this incredible time in your life.  


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): I'm a 17 year old teenage girl.  I'm quiet until you get to know me, then I become a little crazy!  I'm very interested in film production/photography, so I hope to have a career in those fields some day.


What is your definition of beauty?: Beauty is feeling comfortable and confident in who you are.  It's about not worrying what others see you as or trying to impress people, but loving yourself the way you are.  Beauty is feeling happy in your own personal style, looks, and personality.


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5.


What's your best joke/pun?: My life. Haha.


What's the greatest board game ever invented?: Apples to Apples


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: 
I always wanted to be an actress or a singer.

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?: 
I t think it was "mom".  I guess it shows that even though my mom and I aren't the same in many ways, I still look up to her and go to her for everything.


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: My favorite princess is Belle because she's more of an introvert like me, and sees the best in people.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: I would be in New York City with my best friends, meeting famous people and walking around having a good time!


Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... 
...music.


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: For sure Gryffindor because everyone who is average to super awesome is a part of that house, there's a good mix of personalities but everyone fits in and gets along.  And also they are the best at everything, hahaha.


Share one last thing with us... I'm obsessed with Chipotle and Justin Bieber, but I keep the JB love to myself more often. ;)


Model: Drew Bruegman
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous. What a lovely series, and I love the "feature" idea.

    Which brings me to two other questions it might be fun to add ...
    1. Which pic does the model like the best (bonus 1a: which pic does the photographer like best)
    2. Which pic went into the school yearbook?

    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret!!!!! I love those ideas. Most girls haven't chosen their yearbook photo before I feature them on the blog (it's a BIG decision for most), but we could definitely incorporate the senior's and photographer's choice photo! :):)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!