Thursday, September 3, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Emma Musson, Ralston Valley High School, Class of 2016


To wrap up our week, the featured senior of the day is Emma Musson, a 2016 senior from Ralston Valley High School!! Man, I have to say this girl has STYLE! We had such a fun time getting to photograph this drop-dead gorgeous girl and her amazing wardrobe :) AND  on top of her killer looks, Emma is a sweetie from head to toe; there isn't one "mean" bone in this young woman's body! My team and I wish her the best of luck with whatever this world has in store for her (which is undoubtably something amazing!) :) :) 


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): Quiet but intense, very literal, strong yet gentle, compassionate, empathetic, loyal, hardworking


What is your definition of beauty?: Someone who is strong, loves themselves, doesn't need people telling them they are beautiful, confident, loving, treat people with respect.


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?: Fight Song!


What's your best joke/pun?: It took me a loooooong time to figure this joke out ;)
Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7, 8, 9

What's the greatest board game ever invented?: Apples to Apples


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?: 
Ever since I was little I have wanted to be a kindergarten teacher! Which still happens to be true today.

What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?: 
I talked lot later than most kids. I think this says a lot because I am very quiet and a perfectionist. My parents think that I didn't talk because I was trying to form full sentences like adults. My first word was "bus" because we lived by a bus stop and I always would sit and watch it pick up the people. 


Who is your favorite Disney princess? Why?: My favorite Disney princess would be Cinderella. She put up a fight to get to the ball and never quit because she knew she deserved to go. She didn't cheat what needed to get done but her good personality gave her a head start because she had her friends to help. I also love how she never holds the grudges on her step family even in the way they treat her. 


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?: If I could go anywhere I would go to Paris with my older "sister" (she used to be our old babysitter) Carly and my sister Ellie. I would want to go to the lock and key bridge and the Eiffel Tower. 

Finish this sentence: I may be stuck on a desert island, but at least I have my... 
...toothbrush


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?: Well I have never read any of the Harry Potter books so I had to ask my sister ;) She says that I would be in Ravenclaw. She said that I would be put in that house because I'm smart, an over achiever, and very witty. 


Share one last thing with us... I have three main passions. The first one is my family and friends. I love to be at home with my family but hang out with my friends. The second one is being an athlete. I am crazy about soccer and running! My last one is being with young kids. I love babies and toddlers! I love to help them in any way possible!


Model: Emma Musson
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green www.tashagreenartistry.com
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!