Monday, September 28, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Maddy Amann, Evergreen High School, Class of 2016


Today's featured senior is Ms. Maddy Amann from Evergreen High School.  Maddy is exactly what you expect her to be when you look at her photos...she is genuine, kind, soft, humble and just an all around wonderful person who you want to spend time with.  Maddy, I have absolutely no doubt that you will make this world a better place.  I am so excited for you and all that lies ahead.  THANK YOU for choosing me to be your senior photographer, sweet girl. 


Describe yourself in a tweet! (140 characters or less): I am someone still trying to find just exactly who I am.  I have a wide variety of interests from dance to rock climbing and from diving to track.  I'm always wanting to try new things in the attempt to experience the world around me and all that it has to offer.



What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?: 
My first word was "mom" which makes complete sense because we've always been really close and still talk to each other about everything and anything.




Share one last thing with us... My goals after high school are to attend a 4-year university and major in either business or nursing.  After college, my dream is to take a year off in order to travel around the Caribbean on a sailboat or houseboat.



Model: Maddy Amann
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green
Hair:  Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Anya Dushinski

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!