Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Denver Senior Photographer: Sarah Reichen, Peak to Peak Charter School, Class of 2016


Today's featured senior is such a special girl and I just love her.  Sarah Reichen is a 2016 senior at Peak to Peak Charter School.  On top of being crazy beautiful, she's got the most incredible personality - the perfect combination of sweet, sass and fun.  She's a fashionista with incredible style and I can't even begin to imagine all the incredible things this girl will accomplish and experience in her lifetime.  Sarah booked the Cover Girl session, so I hope you enjoy both her outdoor and her studio photos!!!  Sarah, you are the BEST!  I am sooooo thrilled and honored you chose me to be your senior photographer.  Hugs!!


Describe yourself in a tweet (140 characters or less):  Compassionate fashionista always throwing in a witty comment for some giggles.  Sparkles are essential for everyone to have in their life and I love sharing my rays of sunshine on others.


What is your definition of beauty?:  Beauty is someone who LOVES themselves.   Confidence is everything.  If your forte in life is winged eye liner, then girl wear that winged eye liner loud and proud because who cares how much or how little makeup you wear? Do what makes you happy and confident.


What song would give us the greatest insight into you?:  I feel like I blow through songs all the time and am constantly changing my 'favorite' song, but the song "Beautiful" by Mariah Carey will forever hold a special place in my heart because Intend for it to be my first dance song at my wedding.


What's your best joke/pun?:  What kind of shoes do ninjas wear?  Sneakers.


As a child, what was the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?:  As a child I always wanted to be a real princess when I grew up and own lots of gorgeous gowns and rhinestones. (This still stands today.)


What were your first words? Do they say anything about the person you are today?:  My first word was "mom".  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree; meaning my mom and I are almost too identical so it's typical I said "mom" first.


Who is your favorite Disney princess?  Why?:  My favorite Disney princess is Cinderella.  Always has been, always will be.  when I was younger I felt I could relate to her (physically) because we both have blonde hair and I loved her laugh.  I love love love princesses.


If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? With who? Doing what?:  If I could be anywhere int he world right now it would be back at Royal Family Kids Camp with this little angel I met over summer at a camp I volunteered at as a counselor for foster kids.  She truly changed my life.  We would be in the art room painting lanterns because that's where we bonded the most.


If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be put in? Why?:  I've never been too into the Harry Potter books, however I would be in one of the castles because that's where princesses belong. :)


Finish this sentence: I may be stranded on a deserted island, but at least I have my...
jar of sparkles.


What's the greatest board game ever invented?:  Candy Land


Share one last thing with us...
Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins... I am one of them.


Okay seriously, can you believe those winter photos above??? I grabbed the coat and hat on our way out the door as a last minute thought and wow am I glad I did!

Like I mentioned at the beginning, Sarah booked the Cover Girl session, so she got a studio shoot in addition to the outdoor shoot, full access to the Stacey Kyler Seniors Closet, and she will also get an entire magazine full of photos of her, articles about her, etc.  I CANNOT wait to see her magazine in print!  Enjoy her super fun studio shots!







Model: Sarah Reichen
Photographer:  Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com
MUA:  Tasha Green
Hair & Assistant:  Jennifer Dean

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!