Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Denver Senior Photographer: Colorado Session | Calee White | Lakewood High School | Class of 2016

 Well helloooo!  Remember me? ;)  It has been a while since I've blogged...as you very well may have noticed.  I'd like to blame it on something awesome, like I've been on a European vacation for the last few months or on a missions trip vaccinating babies in Burma (catch the "Four Christmases" reference there??).  The truth, however, is that I'm not nearly as capable of getting all of my social media done without the daily help of my trusty assistant, Anya, who was with me all summer.  We had such a system down and when she had to get all grown up and go off to college, some things fell off.  Oops.  But I'm back! :)

This winter has been seriously incredible.  Colorado sessions are my absolute favorite and they have grown in popularity like crazy.  The Colorado session means that you not only get a photo shoot (with professional hair and make-up) in the summer, but you get another one in the winter.  We live in Colorado, arguably one of the most BEAUTIFUL states in America, and winter is a huge part of who we are.  The winter sports, the mountains, the winter attire....ahhhhh, I'm such a sucker for scarves, sweaters, great coats and boots!  So I have quite a bit of catching you up to do...lots of beautiful and very different & unique Colorado sessions.

Today, I'd love to re-introduce you to Calee White, a senior at Lakewood High School.  I could go on and on about this girl, her personality, her character, her leadership skills, and her incredibly bright future, but I will just summarize by saying that she's amazing and there is no limit to what she will be able to accomplish in this lifetime.  Calee, thank you.  Thank you for the honor of getting to know you and your wonderful Mom.  It has been such a privilege. 

Oh!  And let me know what you all think of the new blog format with larger images.  Like it??

















































Model: Calee White, Lakewood High School
Photographer: Stacey Kyler, www.staceykyler.com
MUA: Alli B,  www.alli-b.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Tami Courtney

Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!