Thursday, March 10, 2016

Denver Senior Photographer: Colorado Session | Emily Murphy | Evergreen High School | Class of 2016

Wow.  Today is such an incredibly beautiful Colorado day...it's warm, the sun is shining, and the ski mountains in the distance are still snow covered, which is just about the most gorgeous sight.  I'm having a hard time staying inside to get work done, but I'm doing my best to convince myself I can do this. :)  Today I am featuring the Colorado session of Emily Murphy, a 2016 senior from Evergreen High School.  This summer, Emily did her session in an outdoorsy setting, so for her winter, Colorado session she chose a more urban setting paired with great winter wardrobe and accessories.  I just love how all of her photos turned out.  I hope you enjoy!
















































Model: Emily Murphy, Evergreen High School
Photographer: Stacey Kyler, www.staceykyler.com
MUA: Alli B,  www.alli-b.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Alison Valdez


Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!