Thursday, March 24, 2016

Denver Senior Photographer: Colorado Session | Carson Kavathas | Evergreen High School | Class of 2016

The first day of spring has passed, all the local schools are on spring break, and the trees outside my office window have started to bud...a sure sign of spring, right!?!  Nope.  Yesterday we got over 2 feet of snow and they are predicting more tomorrow and Saturday.  Happy Easter in Colorado, everyone!  Haha.  Other than office work this morning, I'm spending the afternoon doing a commercial shoot here in my studio.  I always really enjoy those so I'm looking forward to my day.

Today's senior feature is the Colorado winter session of Carson Kavathas, a 2016 senior at Evergreen High School.  Carson is a member of my 2016 Model Team and I have loved every minute of getting to know and photograph this young lady.  She is fun, easy-going, kind and just as sweet as they come.    I loved the variety of wardrobe that she brought for this shoot.  Enjoy her feature!!


















































Model: Carson Kavathas, Evergreen High School
Photographer: Stacey Kyler, www.staceykyler.com
MUA: Alli B,  www.alli-b.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Alison Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!