Monday, March 14, 2016

Denver Senior Photographer: Colorado Session | Danika Caruso | Ralston Valley High School | Class of 2016

Well, if you are at all like me, you're on your 4th cup of coffee today since that crazy daylight savings time change really throws you for a loop.  And why does it??  I mean, I didn't set an alarm for Sunday morning, so I woke up when my body was ready to wake up.  So why am I so tired EVERY YEAR?  It must be psychological is all I can figure and I don't like it one bit.  But I do enjoy the longer, lighter days, so I suppose I'll get over it. :)  My weekend was wonderful - the perfect balance of things accomplished and relaxation.  I had the honor of partnering with Nordstrom Park Meadows on Saturday afternoon for their Prom event, so that was pretty awesome!

Today I have the joy of sharing with you another Colorado winter session.  This is the beautiful Danika Caruso from Ralston Valley High School.  Danika is a competitive cheerleader and is every bit as sweet and spunky as she looks.  We had such a typical Colorado winter day the day of her photo shoot...some snow, some sunshine, and even some snow and sunshine at the same time.  I loved the variety of wardrobe selection she brought, which ended in her beautiful prom dress in the snow.  LOVED IT!  I hope you enjoy!















































Model: Danika Caruso, Ralston Valley High School
Photographer: Stacey Kyler, www.staceykyler.com
MUA: Alli B,  www.alli-b.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Alison Valdez


Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!