Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Denver Senior Photographer: Colorado Session | Meghan Jennings | Mullen High School | Class of 2016

Good morning!  The bulk of this week has been blocked off on my calendar to be in the office, getting everything organized, prepped and ready for the upcoming Class of 2017 season.  I truly can't believe it's almost time.  In just a little over 2 weeks, I'll be doing the first of many shoots with my Class of 2017 Model Team.  I'm so excited for you guys to start meeting them!!  I really do love the business side of this job - all the stuff that I do at my desk when I'm not behind the camera.  But I have to tell you, I start to really miss photo shoots and spending time with my amazing clients and team during weeks like this.    

The day we shot Meghan's Colorado winter session was much like today...cold and WINDY.  Meghan was such a trooper.  Let's be honest, most Colorado girls are just tough.  We're used to the indecisive weather and we roll with it.  The Rocky Mountains create some incredibly interesting weather patterns and it's just a part of our lives.  And, because we get to live in this gorgeous place, we're really ok with it. :)  Meghan, you are gorgeous inside and out.  It has been such a pleasure getting to know you this year!!  (P.S. I'm dying to know how the college decision is going.  Have you heard yet???)















































Model: Meghan Jennings, Mullen High School
Photographer: Stacey Kyler, www.staceykyler.com
MUA: Alli B,  www.alli-b.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Alison Valdez


Comments!!  To leave a comment, click on the pencil below.  If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a google account, select Anonymous, leave your comment, and then PLEASE be sure to sign your name so our team knows who left the kind words!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!