Monday, May 5, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: 2015 Senior Model Taylor Tremaine Introduction


Hello!  Happy Monday to all of you. :)  As mentioned in my previous post, I will be introducing all of my 2015 Senior Models over the next few weeks.  I can't imagine a better way to brighten a Monday than Ms. Taylor Tremaine.  Taylor will be a 2015 senior at Evergreen H.S.  This girl radiates beauty from the inside out and I can't even begin to tell you how much fun our team had working with her.  

Taylor, you are a true gem.  If we can get the kind of magic like we got in these photos in a 30 minute model session, I can't fathom what your whole senior session will be like!!!!!! 



Q: What do you like to spend your free time doing?
A: Volleyball during the fall and hiking during the summer!!  Skiing, not as much as I would like to, but I still go occasionally.  It might sound strange, but my job is one of my favorite things to attend to (a little coffee shop call Espresso Evergreen).  I love hanging out with my friends as well as my family (I have a 21 year old sister).



Q: Paint me a picture of what your life will be like at age 30.
A: Ok, so I will graduate high school and enroll at Regis University, where I will work super hard to get my nursing degree.  In the meantime, I will be working and sky ping with my long distance boyfriend (long distance isn't preferred but I'm just mentally preparing myself just in case).  As soon as I graduate I will fly to the love of my life, get a job in the delivery room (I have reasons behind that) and live on a budget with my soon-to-be fiancĂ© for the next year.  We will decide to get married (I'm about 25 at this point) so due to the budget we will have a small church wedding in the early summer when it's not too hot and there are lots of natural flowers.  There will be a rocking dance party afterwards and who knows where we will go on our honeymoon (haven't thought that far into it).  After a couple of years of saving money we will buy a little 1 story house with blue grayish paint and white trim with a front porch to put a swing on.  Then we will have 3 babies and I will have to take a break from working to take care of them.  I will pack their lunches every day and cut out their sandwiches in the shape of hearts so they know how much I love them!  Then once they are old enough I will go back to work.  (I went past 30 just a tad...I'm about 33 at this point).



Q: If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a dog no doubt.  Have you seen how awesome a dog's love is!?!  They eat, sleep, go for runs and play!!


Q: Describe your perfect date night.
A: Ok, no joke I have already been on the perfect date.  He picked me up in his car and we went to get ice cream from this little shop.  We drove to a park and finished our ice cream while sitting on a bench in front of the lake while the sun went down.  Then we went to the upper level of a nearby building that had amazing views and we danced to the song Happy (it was not yet popular) and it was so lovely!!


Q: Pretend you wrote a book and you have to write your biography for the back cover.  What would it say?
A: I'm really awkward at first.  If I become overly comfortable I'm pretty quirky.  I know I can be overly controlling (haha), but I believe life and kindness is a beautiful thing!!


Q: What are your three favorite restaurants in the Denver area?
A: Well, being from Evergreen we are pretty secluded so I don't get out much.  I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory (everyone in my family has gone for every birthday for the last 3 years).  I have become a fan of Which Wich and I love any sushi restaurant.


Q: If you could give advice to the girls who are going to be freshman in high school next year, what would it be?
A: Be kind and have respect for yourself and others.


Q: What has been your favorite part about working with Stacey Kyler thus far?
A: Ok, so my experience with Stacey and her crew has been awesome so far.  Everyone is extremely talented in everything they do as well as very genuine.  We had an absolute blast and I shed some tears due to the wind we were dealing with AND all of the laughter.  Stacey is hilarious and makes you feel extremely comfortable no matter who you are.  I'm very excited to see what else is to come in the future!!!


Thank you, thank you, thank you Taylor!!!!!!!  I'm so honored to have you as part of my 2015 Model Team!!!!

MUA: Make-Up by Heather B www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Tami Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!