Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: 2015 Senior Model Allison Marti Introduction


Hello!!  I hope everyone had an amazing Memorial Day weekend!  Today I would like to introduce you to 2015 Senior Model, Allison Marti.  Allison will be a senior at Evergreen H.S. this fall and I can tell you that, yes, she is indeed just as adorable, easy going, and fun as she appears in these photos.

Allison, you have so much beauty and potential wrapped up in that tiny little self of yours.  I am truly honored that you chose to be on my 2015 Model Team.  I can't wait for your senior session in June!  Oh, and just a heads up, I am determined to learn 1 8-count of hip hop dance from you at your session.  You've seen enough of my dance moves to know I'll embarrass myself regardless, so make it a good one! :)


Q to Allison: Paint me a picture of what your life will be like at age 30.
A: In 30 years I will hopefully have graduated from Mizzou, although I'm not sure what in, haha.  I want to be married and have 2 or 3 kids.  I would love to live on a big ranch somewhere with lots of acres and a barn and just a lot of outdoor space.


Q: If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
A: I would either be a giraffe because they are tall (unlike me) and they are my favorite animal or I would be a whale because they get to swim all day long and I mean, why not!?


Q: Describe your perfect date night.
A: My perfect date night would be dinner somewhere right on the water, then walk along the beach and watch the sun go down.


Q: Pretend you wrote a book and you have to write your biography for the back cover.  What would it say?
A: I was born in St. Louis, Missouri and I've lived in Connecticut, Oregon, and Colorado.  I love summer time and being able to do outdoor activities.  I've been dancing since I was 4 years old and I still love to do so.  My favorite color is purple and I love my family.


Q: What are your three favorite restaurants in the Denver area?
A: Mellow Mushroom, Bonos, and Pizza Republica.


Q: What has been your favorite thing about working with Stacey Kyler thus far?
A: Definitely the Fashion Friday!  It was like a mini dance party where we just got to be crazy and ourselves and it was so much fun!


Q: What do you like to spend your free time doing?
A: I am a EHS Pom and I love to go to Younglife.


Q: If you could give advice to the girls who are going to be freshman in high school next year, what would it be?
A: Have fun!  Don't stress about taking super hard classes and joining every club and sports team in the school!  Take it easy, try hard in classes because freshman year still does count, but don't over stress yourself.  Enjoy your high school experience, it will be over before you know it!


Model: Allison Marti
MUA: Tasha Green
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Melia Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!