Friday, May 23, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: 2015 Senior Model Becky Tullberg Introduction


I am super excited to introduce you to 2015 Senior Model, Becky Tullberg, today!!!  Becky will be a senior at Evergreen H.S. and is about as adorable as they come. :)  When Becky and her Mom arrived at my house for her model session, they said "sorry we aren't very good at accessorizing".  Haha!  Are you kidding me??  Just look at her amazing jewelry/hat/scarf and how incredible it looks in the photos!!  But don't worry.  If you truly aren't an accessory girl, I have a large selection that you are MORE than welcome to choose from for your photos.  I buy things just for my seniors, and love to help you accessorize.

Becky, you are a precious human being and I just love your sense of humor and go-with-the-flow personality.  I cannot wait for your senior session in June (especially our Stylized Session portion...yippeeeeee!!!).   Oh, and p.s. I think we might be kindred spirits...I am obsessed with Frozen, I loooooove wings, I can't sing to save my life, and bamboo is my favorite snack as well. ;)  


Q to Becky: Paint me a picture of what your life will be like at age 30.
A: I want to graduate college and live in Colorado and then live the life of a Disney princess and live happily ever after.


Q: If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
A: A panda for sure because they're my favorite animal and I like to eat bamboo.


Q: Describe your perfect date night.
A: Straight up Disney movie style date (including musical numbers even though I can't sing).


Q: Pretend you wrote a book and you have to write your biography for the back cover.  What would it say?
A: Probably just that I have four wiener dogs.  It's a collection.


Q: What are your three favorite restaurants in the Denver area?
A: Buffalo Wild Wings, any place with buffalo wings, and Buffalo Wild Wings.


Q: What has been your favorite thing about working with Stacey Kyler thus far?
A: I love how fun she is.  She accepts and loves everyone for who they are and truly makes everyone feel special.


Q: If you could give advice to the girls who are going to be freshman in high school next year, what would it be?
A: That weird people are the best kind of people.


Q: What do you like to spend your free time doing?
A: Poms team, Sunday school teacher, skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, watching Frozen, and swimming.


Model: Becky Tullberg
MUA: Tasha Green
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Melia Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!