Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: 2015 Senior Model Sam Starkey Introduction


Good morning!  It's another gorgeous, sunny day and I woke up feeling so excited and blessed to have my job and work with such wonderful people.  I know I've said it before, but I am consistently blown away by the girls who are on my 2015 Model Team.  They are incredible young women with so much talent and heart...it makes me so excited for their futures!

Ms. Sam Starkey is an absolute perfect reflection of those words.  Sam will be a 2015 senior at Golden High School and it is my honor to introduce her as a member of my Model Team this morning!  We had such an incredible time with Sam and her mom at her model shoot.  Sam, your beauty is effortless and your contagious smile is just a glimpse of the kind and genuine person that you are.  Thank you so so much for choosing me to be your senior photographer!!!


Q to Sam: Paint me a picture of what your life will be like at age 30.
A: At age thirty, I will be either married to or dating the love of my life, and I hope children are either in the picture or on the horizon (I will have three, a boy then a girl then another boy). :)  I will have graduated from college and I will have a job that involves working with people, so maybe a teacher?  I don't know what I will do, but I will do something.


Q: If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
A: In the words of Jenny from Forrest Gump "I wish I could be a bird so I could fly far far away".  I would like to be a bird so I could fly.


Q: Describe your perfect date night.
A: I honestly would just love to have a night to sit out and watch the stars and talk.  Heart to hearts are my serious favorites.  Oh and maybe we could eat ice cream or drink coffee.  I love ice cream and coffee.


Q: Pretend you wrote a book and you have to write your biography for the back cover.  What would it say?
A: Five feet one inch of wonder.  She may be addicted to coffee and have an insanely busy life, but she's just trying to figure out who she is and what she wants to be.  She loves the people in her life and experiences mean the most to her.  Oh and smiling is necessary for her to live her life.


Q: What are your three favorite restaurants in the Denver area?
A: Cheesecake Factory (my best friends and I have an annual birthday dinner there), Los Marcelos and Starbucks (does that even count?  Haha).


Q: What do you like to spend your free time doing?
A: The s's!  Soccer and Student Council.  Outside of school, my life is just a balancing act around school work, soccer, student council, my friends and family.


Q: If you could give advice to the girls who are going to be freshman in high school next year, what would it be?
A: I know this sounds super cheesy, but...time flies!  Make the most of the present and while the future is important, make sure to live in the moment and enjoy all of your experiences!  Also think about who your friends truly are, good people make high school and life so much better!



Model: Sam Starkey
MUA: Tasha Green
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Photo Assistant: Melia Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!