Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Abby O'Neill, Evergreen High School, Class of 2105


Please meet my sweet, sweet friend Abby!!!  This girl is incredible.  Abby wanted to do something a little out of the box to reflect her personality and love for the city.  I went searching for some graffiti walls and found this incredible location in Denver that was absolutely PERFECT for Abby and our vision for her shoot.  Her hair, make-up, wardrobe, and shoes (OH! Her SHOES!!!  I love!!) were spot on and completed the look to a T.  I am so so so so so happy with her session and hope you enjoy as much as I do!!!  








Model: Abby O'Neill
MUA: Make-Up by Heather B  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Tami Courtney
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!