Thursday, August 21, 2014

Denver Senior Photographer: Ellie Paliga, D'Evelyn High School, Class of 2015


As I sit at my desk this morning, I have the windows open and a cool breeze is blowing through.  Almost all of my seniors have already begun their senior year.  Both make me realize that summer is coming to an end and I truly can't believe it.  The senior season is so short here in Colorado and it makes me sad because this truly is my absolute favorite thing to do!

I'm excited to feature the senior session of Ellie Paliga this morning!!  I really loved this session.  Ellie looked unbelievable, she was up for anything, and her Mom even brought their vintage Mercedes convertible for us to use.  Ummmm.....YES!!! :)  Ellie, thank you soooooo much for an incredible time and I'm already pumped about our the winter session that comes next as part of your Colorado package!!









Model: Ellie Paliga
MUA: Make-Up by Heather B.  www.makeupbyheather.com
Hair Stylist: Jennifer Dean
Assistant: Jennifer Dean
Photographer: Stacey Kyler  www.staceykyler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting the Stacey Kyler blog! I love to hear your comments!